Options for Establishing a Self Managed Superannuation Fund
Self Managed Superannuation is the Rolls Royce of superannuation vehicles. However it is essential to
know what requirements need to be completed. You need to decide what you are capable or willing to
do yourself and what you need professional assistance with.
Want Professional Assistance in All Facets?
- If you don’t want to do any administration for the fund.
- If you want assistance and professional advice in all facets of running a fund including how to
- get the most out of your super fund’s investments.
- This is our full advice offering designed to get all the benefits whilst removing the headaches
- of having a Self Managed Superannuation Fund.
Need some Help in Administration But Not Decision Making?
- You can get a professional Superannuation Fund Administrator to assist with completing
- accounting and audit records. They may also collect all information regarding the investments
- and undertake all associated administration tasks such as lodgements and preparation of minutes.
- Undertake all investment strategies and asset allocation decisions yourself along with other strategic decisions that need to be made from time to time.
- If this path is for you we can assist.
Do All Tasks Yourself
- You don’t need anyone’s help.