Shartru Wealth Management Pty Ltd (SWM) is licenced by ASIC with Australian Financial Services Licence Number 422 409. If you are not inclined to operate your own licence, then SWM can authorise you to operate under its licence. This alleviates the workload and expense of maintaining a licence but at the same time maintains your need for compliance and governance. From experience, we have found that those that operate their own license rarely get the benefit and scale that a team gets. Team up with like-minded people will provide additional benefits of scale.
As part of the package the following services will be provided:
- Listed Securities and Execution
- Direct Property
- Training – internal and Think Caddie
- Branding – if required/desired
User Pay Services
You can source the solution and advice for your clients through our experts while maintaining the client relationship.
Our complex advice team can assist you with:
- Complex superannuation legislative matters and research
- Payment of death benefits from SMSFs
- Payment of anti-detriment (tax savings amounts) from SMSFs
- Estate planning
- Small business CGT concessions and superannuation contributions
- Wealth transfer strategies from private companies (particularly corporate beneficiaries of family trusts)
- Transfer of foreign pensions/super to Australia
- Complex Centrelink matters – particularly with respect to trusts and companies
- Aged care strategies
- Defined benefits
Recruiting and employing an experienced para-planner and/or office assistant is costly and can be time consuming. We have access to an ‘on-demand’ para-planning service, which can free up your time to focus on what matters most to your business.